Get going in this heat with this exciting summer cooler- JALJEERA! This mint’s cooling effect and the tangy, savoury sensations from the kachi aambi, rock salt, and cumin/ Zeera give you the much needed rejuvenation. Here is how you can make this traditional indian cooler/ digestive drink at home easily.
Jaljeera Recipe Card
- Green chilli- 2 pcs
- Raw Mango- Half
- Fresh Coriander- 5-6 springs
- Mint- 5-6 springs
- Rock salt- 1/2 tsp
- Sugar- 1 tsp
- Ice Cube- 4-5 pcs
- Chilled Water- 1 ltr
- Lime- 1 pc
- Dry roasted cumin/ zeera- 2 tsp
- Step 1 In a grinder add green chillies, raw mango, coriander, mint, rock salt, sugar and grind.
- Step 2 Transfer the blend into a jug.
- Step 3 Add ice cubes and chilled water.
- Step 4 Squeeze in a fresh lime.
- Step 5 Now add dry roasted cumin/ zeera and mix well.
- Step 6 Serve chilled.